Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

5.10.2005

Vrrooom

I find myself coveting a Vespa. I do not need a Vespa. We live 0.6 miles from where I work, so I can either walk or ride my bicycle to work. We only get groceries once a week, so the car is needed for that. I don't run errands. But, owning a Vespa would be soooo cool! I want an orange one. That would be awesome!

*sigh*

Today the temperature is going to be near 90. Perfect day for getting a little sun. But, no, I am a responsible adult and will stay inside doing my work in an air conditioned space and just be satisfied with gazing out the window at the beautiful warm day. Blah. Who am I kidding. This sucks. I should become a teacher so I can have the summers off. Who needs money?

Well, back to sizing gutters and downspouts. I know you are all soooo jealous!

3 Comments:

At 10 May, 2005 14:09 , Blogger Desiree said...

You want a go-ped? I shake my head at thee.

 
At 10 May, 2005 17:19 , Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

Do you mean a moped, Desiree? *sigh* California. I shake my head at thee.

 
At 10 May, 2005 22:57 , Blogger Desiree said...

Um, for your information, "go-ped" was coined when I was a Freshman at Clemson. So there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home