Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

4.22.2005

JUMBO

It is strange to me how you can lay beside someone and get your hair shampooed and have conversations and have never met the person before.

And the conversations people have ....

This girl Cami was washing this guy's hair in the beauty salon last night. James (my amazing hair dresser) and I go in to the "washing room". Cami and this guy are having a conversation about how she dates big guys. Like her current boyfriend is 300 lbs. He is referring to these guys as "jumbos". Then she asks if he has ever dated large girls. He said he tried it, but it didn't work out. Then she starts talking about how she doesn't like man boobs. I wonder if there is anyone that really does. Anyway, that was all very interesting. Oh, and as the guy leaves, he looks over at me and says "I'm glad you aren't big". Yeah, I am too.

Then, while getting my hair cut, James and I get into one of our always interesting conversations. I told him last time about how Desiree hates the word "moist". Now, everytime he hears that word, he laughs. He has decided that he hates the word "squirt". Interesting. I won't even get into that conversation.

Oh, so HAPPY EARTH DAY! I am not sure what you are supposed to do today. Plant a tree? How about assassinate the President before he totally screws up everything that has been done for the environmental cause. Oh, that will probably raise some flags. If you are monitoring me, FBI, I have no intentions to kill the president. I know no one who would actually do it, and I respect the office of the President. Plus, I don't have any means of murdering someone, nor do I know how to acquire them. So, don't worry about me.

Tonight we are going out for sushi. It has become our favorite cusine. You never leave feeling bloated or like you ate too much. Much better than the food from the old U.S of A

LaTeDa

2 Comments:

At 22 April, 2005 13:04 , Blogger Desiree said...

Dad has now lost two daughters to the sway of sushi. Poor, poor Dad. He was wrought with sorrow when he discovered I like sushi. I can just imagine what the news that you do as well will do to him.

 
At 25 April, 2005 17:01 , Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

I was with dad when he read this post. He started laughing really hard. Then he wen't "Oh no!" when he read that y'all like sushi...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home