Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

4.05.2005

Hot Diggety Dog

I don't know, I just wanted to use that expression.

So, I'm sitting here, sorta waiting for a client to call me back (even though it's after 5), sorta working and catching up on my sister's blogs. My two podmates are still here and we are listening to some blues (the upbeat kind). It's a party atmosphere here at the firm. It's getting kind of clouded outside. Oh have I mentioned that I have a great view at my new desk? I can look out and see my neighborhood. I can't quite see my house, but it nice. I also see a cardinal sitting on a tree outside of the window. I think it is very cool that we are the home of the Cardinals and we have two resident Cardinals at our house.

Tonight we are grilling burgers (buffalo burgers that is). Yummmy!

Ho hum. I can't wait until this weekend. I will have a new Dyson DC07 Animal vacuum cleaner. I am so excited. This $500 vacuum better be all that I imagine it will be.

I say 5:30 and my client is not going to be calling me back. Plus if she does, I really shouldn't still be at work. Oh, I passed another test. I am 4/9ths architect.

1 Comments:

At 05 April, 2005 20:04 , Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

Yay! 'Bout time you updated your blog! :)

Hey, if dad's Dyson is awesome, then yours will be too.

Hurray for being 44% architect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home