Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

3.14.2005

where have i been

Well, it seems that this blog thing may be harder to keep up with than I thought. Of course, it is not like I have a lot of extra time to be chatting with the world. So, what's new? Not so much. I am continuing to study for my ARE (architects registration exam). This one is on Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing. Lots of fun! I had a birthday last week. Not so much fun. I think after 30, there is no point in "celebrating". It's not that I am stressed out about being 31. It's actually a good age (especially since I don't look 31).

I find that people, in general, give me headaches. Why do humans have to be so critical, hypocritical, negative, dangerous, judgemental? Why can't we all just get along!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home