Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

4.28.2005

Ho Hum

So work is going incredilbly well. I have one client who is, almost embarassingly, happy with the designs I am producing. The thing is, I am not putting an extra amount of time or effort into this. At least it makes me look good in front of my bosses.

Running is not going well. Either the weather, my job, or my running partner is not cooperating. I am joining the gym this weekend, so I will at least get two days + the weekend in of working out. And, I'll get to work out with my hubby. Since he is mega-workoutman, this will be fun.

What is with all of the tests on Thing 1 and Thing 2's blogs? I tried one and it was soooooo off course that I decided not to waste my time on them. I like the questionaires better. Makes you dig deep. When is the next one coming?????

Well, off to a site tour. Downtown renovation - I love it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home