Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

5.09.2005

Monday, Monday

It is a bad sign when you start the week off tired. Not good at all.

It's kind of funny that I have recently reached the point with my sisters (well, at least one of them), where they are asking for advice. I have now moved from the nosey, pushy big sister to the older, wiser big sister. I appreciate the change in outlook. I never intended to be the nosey, pushy big sister. That's no fun. However, it took them a while to realize 8/12 years is a lot of experience. I guess it is just now becoming pertinent. Take for example boys. I am now being asked for advice on boys. Even though it has been a while since I was on the dating scene (7-10 years)I still can reach back and advise from my experience. I feel that I am getting good practice for when I have kids.

I am starting week two of my workout routine. I have to say that I am addicted. Not to a dangerous point, but I am feeling the endorphins. I am up to 2-2.5 miles running. It was pretty hot today, so that made it a little painful. I look forward to my light weightlifting days. Oh, and get this! I weighed myself Sunday.

Let me preface this statement with I weighed 100 pounds throughout my 20's, and I come from the smallest family in the world.

So, I weigh myself, and I weighed 118!!!! I couldn't believe it. Not that I have a warped view of myself. 118 is probably a healthy weight, especially if I can reduce some of the body fat I have accumulated with that 18 pound gain. But, to be 100 pounds for so long, 118 is just shocking.

Well, that was strange. I just got a call on my cell phone from my husband. I hear him in the background, but I also hear this lady talking about antibiotics. Weird!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home