Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

5.05.2005

Yeah!! It's Thursday!!

I am not REALLY excited that it's Thursday. I just need to be excited, so I thought a little self-motivation would do the trick. It didn't really. It has just been one of those weeks. Nothing especially bad has happened, but it hasn't been a motivated week - just kind of blah. I have a project going out Monday, so I have been busy with that. I have also been exercising. Yeah me!!!

I now go Tuesday and Thursday to lift weights and run on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Watch out, I am going to be a force to be reckoned with. Of course, dear hubbie thought it was "cute" to see me "with my little arms" lifting weights. I call that making fun of me. He assures me he's not. I don't buy it. That's fine. I'll be able to take him soon. Ha!Ha!

I'm thinking of painting our spare bathroom red this weekend. We have a bunch of red paint left over from our molding, so I might as well put it somewhere. Maybe I'll paint the cheap tv stand red, and the stool ...

So my dad is officially retiring. I think this is now the perfect time for him to let me design him a small cabin. Hint, hint. Nudge, nudge.

Well, since this week was so blah, I don't have anything else to say. I will go back to my lunch of a turkey sandwich, doritos (yuuuummmmm), oreos, yogurt and water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home