Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

7.12.2005

Blogedy Blah

Being sick sucks!

I have been sick with cold chills, hot flashes, achy and a sore throat all weekend. I went home early Friday and didn't work yesterday. I went to work today, even though I was not feeling great (or even good). I'm feeling more energetic now, but I still have a killer sore throat and dry mouth. Hopefully that will diminish in the next day or so.

The good thing about being sick (and it being July) is Christian got digital cable so he can watch the Tour (Tour de France). So, I was able to watch tons of home improvement shows. I got lots of ideas. Christian is glad I am feeling better :)

Nothing else has happened. I hear that my sister's boyfriend got vast approval in SC, we'll see if he passes my tests.

4 Comments:

At 14 July, 2005 08:42 , Blogger Michael said...

I hope you're feeling better. Funny, just the other night you and Christian were being lauded for your knowledge of cycling. Maybe you can explain the whole 'team' concept of cycling. Is their job to block competitors so the team leader can win?

 
At 14 July, 2005 10:36 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a waste of good digital TV service! Lance in France would definitely be the preferred view. Vast approval? HMM. Has any male suitor of the Burdette daughters ever been worthy of "vast approval"? LOL I do hope you are feeling much better now.

 
At 14 July, 2005 17:17 , Blogger Heather said...

The "team" concept - especially seen in the case of Team Discovery - is to pull the leader. If you watch, Lance is almost always surrounded by his team. They are doing all of the work, so he can save his energy for breakaways, etc. They also will be the ones who go back to the team car for food and drinks, etc.

 
At 14 July, 2005 20:12 , Blogger Michael said...

I hope they get paid well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home