Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

6.10.2005

yard sales are great

It is great to have friends who have yard sales.

A couple of my friends are having a yard sale today. Earlier in the week they had me over to look at their house (they want to do an addition, and are asking for my expertise), and they said I could look through the clothes and see if there was anything I wanted. Let me just say that she used to work at Express, and we have much of the same taste in clothing. Needless to say, I scored! So, when I went to drop off the two items that did not fit, they had everything set up. I noticed an old vanity with mirror and drawers. After I got to work, I called them back and asked them to reserve it for me. Yeah! No more fixing my hair sitting on the floor. I also have drawers to put my "stuff" in. I am very excited.

I am doing very well with my YAF (young architects forum) group. We had a great discussion last night on starting your own firm. A lot of good questions.

I think I am going to have McDonalds for lunch. I know. I saw Supersize Me. It was disgusting, but it is oh, so good. Once every one to two months won't hurt me, right? I do eat a lot of sushi and veggies otherwise.

I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so ....

4 Comments:

At 10 June, 2005 15:31 , Blogger Desiree said...

Do you know what that song is about?

 
At 13 June, 2005 12:07 , Blogger Heather said...

Turning Japanese?

 
At 13 June, 2005 17:41 , Blogger Desiree said...

No. Not by a longshot.

 
At 15 June, 2005 12:53 , Blogger Heather said...

I don't buy into the "interpretations".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home