Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

8.15.2005

This weekend was pretty laid back and restful. Although, I still ended up waking up this morning exhausted. Is there something about Monday mornings?

Saturday I woke up at 6:30 and finished the 6th Harry Potter book. Pretty good. Big surprise at the end. Can't wait for the last one to tie everything together.

After that, I had coffee, showered, watched some tv. When Christian got back from the gym, we went to do some shopping. I got a pair of plaid pants and a brown cord jacket. I met Christian at Borders where I picked up the last Patricia Cornwell book that I haven't read and "Bastard Out of Carolina". Wasn't that a movie a few years back? All I know is it is set in Greenville County, so it must be good. Christian got the latest Dave Matthews Band CD and a Chemical Brothers CD. That night we went over to the Burns for dinner. We ended the evening with an hour long hand of UNO. They play with some crazy rules. I didn't play because I had the baby the entire night.

Sunday, we got up, had coffee, delivered a couple of streets worth of neighborhood block party flyers and went to the Burns (again) for breakfast. Yummmy! Waffles, eggs, bacon, fruit. I was done with eating for the rest of the day. We came back home around noon. Christian went to the gym and I proceeded to take a 1 1/2 hour nap. Nice. I did some laundry and read/ watched tv the remainder of the day. It was really nice.

Work is kind of boring lately. I am in between a few projects, so there is very little that has to be done right now. Hopefully that will pick up soon. It's tough to stay motivated. Maybe I'll clean my space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home