Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

7.21.2005

Good Vibrations

So, I am starting to price vacations. We can go to Aruba for 8 days in December for about $2,000, per person. This includeds airfare from Springfield. I'm thinking that is a pretty good price, but I need to see if there are cheaper islands, cheaper resorts, etc. All in all, I am pretty sure that we will be spending a week on a tropical island in December. I cannot wait. We have never been on a tropical vacation. I want to be able to walk out of my door and directly onto the beach. Mimosa's served to me at 9 and Pina Colada's at noon. Ahhhhhh!

So, tomorrow the temperature is going to be over 100. I should get up and run in the morning, but that would require me to get up before 6. Hmmmmm, possible heat stroke or 30 minutes sleep? That is actually a tough one. I'll only be running for about 15 minutes, so that won't kill me. I'll opt for more sleep. I just have to make sure to drink A LOT of water, and some gatorade to keep the salt in me longer.

Well, I'm getting hungry, so I think I will go warm up the Lean Cuisine swedish meatballs I brought for lunch. Not that great, but I didn't have time to fix lunch this morning. I think I'll make spaghetti tonight. With Texas Toast and salad with blue cheese dressing. Yuuummmm.

1 Comments:

At 21 July, 2005 16:29 , Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

Lean Cuisine? Heather, I hardly think YOU need to be eating anything with the word "lean" in the title. Blue cheese...yuck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home