Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

7.29.2005

Some people are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

That cracks me up.

Nothing much going on in the world today (the world of Heather, that is. I am sure a lot is going on in the world in general). Anyhoo, the work was minimal today. Yesterday was a deadline, so most of us just cleaned up our spaces to prepare for the next onslaught of work. I spent some time searching for a new hair cut. No luck. Hopefully I will come up with something by tomorrow evening when I go to get it cut.

This weekend looks to be pretty low key. Christian pulled his hamstring, so he won't be exercising. That is actually good for me (if I can deal with his moodiness) because now I can get him to help me clean the house. No excuses this week. Muuaaahahahaha!!!!

We watched Hitch last week. Pretty enjoyable. We have Spongebob Square Pants, National Treasure and In Good Company to watch. I think we'll go have sushi for dinner tomorrow night - it's been a while.

Oh, since I never include pictures, I have inserted picture of me and my new nephew Ben (on Christian's side).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home