Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

12.01.2005

It's so small!

My first digital camera was delivered today. I am so excited. It is no bigger than my cell phone! It rocks! Of course, they don't mail you a charged battery, so I am currently waiting to play with the camera until my battery recharges .... The great thing about having a digital camera AND a blog is I can now publish pics with my descriptions. Much better to have visuals. This will especially come in handy when we go to Belize.

still charging ....

I like how on the crime scene shows they have all of this technology that allows them to solve crimes with a few clicks of the mouse. It really is amazing. Think of all the crimes that could be solved if we only had tv technology. The sad thing is there are people out there who probably believe this stuff is real. I mean, if they could extract DNA from all of the things tv indicates, all of the crimes in the world should be solved. Plus, these people are geniuses in their crime solving. The way they piece things together. WOW!

still charging ....

yeah! it's done. Now I can start taking pics. See you on the net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home