Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

11.19.2008

Quick Notes:

  • Using pre-divided liquor and wine boxes to pack glasses and stemware: BRILLIANT!
  • Scheduling a test and a move one and two days after a Thanksgiving holiday in which one will be out of town: IDIOTIC!
  • Trying to pack a house with a 17 month old: YET TO BE FULLY DETERMINED!

Needless to say, my stress level is through the roof. I am having to literally remind myself to breathe today. So far, I have packed 6 boxes (which equals half the contents of the china cabinet). Hopefully, the results will pick up here in the next day or so.

I also learned that washable markers (emphasis on the washable) and a note pad will keep a 17 month old occupied for about an hour.

Oh, and we went to my 12 week check up and everything is going well. I have my next sonogram on January 7th, so we'll find out if it is a boy or girl then. With everything else that is going on, I sometimes forget that we have a little one on the way.

Wish me luck (or better yet - COME HELP ME!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home