Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

3.06.2006

I sent this email out a few days ago. Below it are the responses I got .... interesting.

Describe me in ONE WORD...just one word!
Send it to me only, then send this message to your friends and see how many strange things people say about you!Just hit reply and send me my one word back. Then forward this message on to your friends (including me) and see what they say about you!
GAME ON!!
This may not work out the way I would like for it to, but you have to be honest!

casual
creative
enigmatic

evolving
hip
hungry
imbroglio
introspective
thoughtful

passionate


1 Comments:

At 08 March, 2006 20:44 , Blogger BanjoBen said...

"Imbroglio." Now THERE'S a word you hear everyday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home