Expansion Joints

Somewhat Daily Happenings of an Intern Architect

4.18.2006

Tour de Georgia

Yesterday we went to the team presentation. It was awesome to be feet away from some of the best cyclists in the world - Fast Freddie, Floyd Landis, Tom Danielson, countless European riders that I am not going to attempt to spell their names ...

In about an hour I will head out to see the start of the Tour de Georgia. I hope to get on a good corner and be able to video tape the riders coming toward me and turning. Ahhh what power that is going to be. I am soooooo excited!!!! Oh, and Phil Liggit stood beside us yesterday. I wanted to reach over and touch him, but I also didn't want to be classified as psycho, so I kept my hands to myself.

I'll post pics tonight. Can you post video on this blog thing?

2 Comments:

At 18 April, 2006 12:10 , Blogger 5count said...

I'm envious of you. I'm unable to make it up to Georgia this year so as a result, I'll be glued to cyclingnews.com reading the live coverage (my boss thinks I'm working, shhhh)

I posted my take on the pre-reace favorites this morning on my blog, 5count.

 
At 18 April, 2006 21:51 , Blogger Michael said...

Fast Freddie???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home